BIGBANG - Lies




Translation Lies

[GD]
Yeah (love is pain)dedicated to all my broken hearted people. One’s old flame, just scream my name and I’m so sick of love songs. Yeah hate them love songs. Memento of ours… Lies!

[GD]
A late night and rain falling down. I bring you back from my memories. I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it. I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle trying to fill my empty heart. A day without you is too long. I pray that I may please forget you (that’s a lie).

[Seung Ri]
Without you happiness cannot be found in me. I can’t even shed any tears. I don’t want to live anymore.

[GD]
Yeah, this is bullshit, it’s pissing me off. I’m going crazy in thoughts of you. I want to see you, but I’m being told that I can’t, that it’s all over (I’ll be right there).

[CHORUS]
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies . I didn't know. Now i realized that i need you.
I'm so sorry but i love you. I gave you scars. I should have never let you go to waste.
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies
I'm so sorry ( i'm sorry ) but i love you ( I love you more more )
I'm so sorry but i love you . Can you leave me and forget me slowly ,so i can get hurt ?
[T.O.P]
I dedicated my all into this song for you
[DAESUNG]]
other people probably don’t know.
[T.O.P]
By myself, without anyone knowing. (yeah, those words I said were lies). A loner left in the midst of it all. In my pocket is the breakup letter that’s all wrinkled and folded up in my pocket, hey,
[DAESUNG]
And my habit of calling for you and wondering where you are.

[T.O.P]
I’m gonna change, I’ll laugh everything off from now on.

[CHORUS]
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies . I didn't know. Now i realized that i need you.
I'm so sorry but i love you. I gave you scars. I should have never let you go to waste.
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies
I'm so sorry ( i'm sorry ) but i love you ( I love you more more )
I'm so sorry but i love you . Can you leave me and forget me slowly ,so i can get hurt ?

[SEUNG RI]
Oh oh oh oh oh, I hope this is all a dream. Oh oh oh oh oh, because I only add up to this much. Drop that babe,
[DAESUNG]
I still can’t forget you. No I don’t think I ever will, even ’til the day I die, yeah.
[TAE YANG]
Did the scars I gave you heal? I’m sorry because I never got to do anything for you.

[CHORUS]
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies . I didn't know. Now i realized that i need you.
I'm so sorry but i love you. I gave you scars. I should have never let you go to waste.
I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies
I'm so sorry ( i'm sorry ) but i love you ( I love you more more )
I'm so sorry but i love you . Can you leave me and forget me slowly ,so i can get hurt ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman | Root Canal Treatment (Rawatan Matikan Akar)

Perempuan dan Kasut tumit tinggi